THIS WILL BE UPDATED AS OUR WAITING TIME VARIES.
UPDATE - 5 January 2020
Next kittens are expected to be ready to leave about the end of May 2020
If you are interested in taking ownership of one of our AstartesMau kittens, please send us a message. We will ask you a few questions first, just to ensure that we are sending our kitten to a happy home, and add you to the waiting list. When we have kittens available, we'll send you photos, and we will ask for a non-refundable deposit to be paid by bank transfer to secure the purchase.
We do insist on a bank transfer whenever possible for complete transparency for tax purposes.
- GCCF Transfer of Ownership
- Pedigree Certificate
- Free Kitten Insurance for X weeks (I'm not specifying exactly in case the insurance company changes the duration, but it's usually 5-6 weeks).
- Signed copy of our sales agreement
- The three main vaccinations for cats; Rhinotrachetis, Calcivirus, and Panleukopaenia. They are also vaccinated against Feline Leukaemia.
- Your kittens favourite toys and various samples of his/her favourite food.
We are able to arrange for kittens to travel abroad, and will sort out the required documentation and vaccinations ready for the kitten to leave at 15 weeks (which is the earliest they are able to travel abroad due to the rabies vaccination).
Our cats are also available for pet modeling upon request.